Use the following guidelines to:
- Request a testing for your beta or alpha game
- Request a review for your released game
- Use our network of gamers to sign up for your beta. (We can send out newsletters to subscribers who want to beta test games)
- We only review multi-player games. Therefore any request must be for multi-player games or have multi-player modes.
- Any single-player game requests can still be reviewed but only at other entertainment or gaming websites I manage such as The Delightful Critics Club. A full list of other websites I run is coming soon.
- Not all requests are accepted. We screen for games we are interested in playing.
- We play any genre.
- We have the following gaming systems and gaming platforms: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii & Wii U, Nintendo 3DS/2DS, OnLive, Steam, EA’s Origin, PC (Windows), Android Smartphone, iPhone, iPad. Coming Soon: PS Vita, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Steam Machine, Gamestick, Ouya.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7×64, Windows 7.
- We are not limited to playing just videogames. We also play board or table-top games, role-playing games, text-based games, visual games, and more. For these types of games: we will provide you a shipping address to send the games and materials; email us instructions on how to play the game if its text-based or visual; or send us money via Paypal to purchase the game at a retail store or online store.
- When the milestone of 10 games requested and reviewed is reached within a three-month period, a freelance fee will be introduced.
- If your game is not able to run on our systems or platforms, we will notify you to find a solution or to pass on the request.
- If we do not receive your board games, tabletop games, text-based instructions, etc., or the funds to purchase the games within a 2-week period, we will pass on your request.
- Fill out the contact form and choose “Review Our Game” selection from the drop-down under Nature of Request field. Include in the form: a press release of the game or summary of the game and what you think of our website and why you choose us to review your game.
- When you receive a response saying we accept your request, you can then email the following: media kit/press kit, links and/or codes to download or play the game, links to beta page, any details about the marketing of the game for beta/alpha testing.
- If your game is not playable on a gaming platform or on a computer, and its a board game, table-top, etc., then you’ll be provided with further instructions as mentioned in the guidelines.
- Once all communication is cleared, we will start to review the game in a reasonable time of about 1-2 weeks unless stated otherwise. Your review will then be posted up on our site and promoted to our social profiles and network.
- An email will be sent notifying you of the published review.