Cutie, the Triple D Gamer has 5 highlighted series:
Gamer Couple: Revealed Series [tagged in blog as these terms: “GCR”, “His”, “Hers”]
- Gaming Relationships advice column from his and her point of views on various topics.
Professionals with Periods (PwP) Series [tagged as “PWP”]
- Interviews, Q&A’s and Featured Stories about women professionals that have positions in the video game industry.
Spice it Up with Cutie Series [tagged as “Spice it up”]
- Advice and tips about how to spice up your sex life with video games
2 can play that game (2CP) Series [tagged as “2CP”]
- Recommendations of games couples can play. They may be personality-based recommendations or mood-based. For example – If you are an aggressive-nature, try an ambient game or something violent like a FPS or for a perky personality, try a casual platformer game.
Gamer Love Seat (GLS) podcast series [tagged as “GLS”]
- features Gamer Couple featurettes, GCR highlights, and debates or rants about current news in the gaming industry.
- News – Multi-player Gaming News and “Game changing” or “ground-breaking” industry news.
- May also include Game politics but on the light side. News will be in the forms of video, audio or written content.
- Reviews – Multi-player games only including co-op online/offline gameplay and network gameplay.
- Read our Review Rating Policy.
- Previews – Multi-player games only. Includes interviews, first impressions, demos and betas.
- Featured Experiences – Rants and personal stories.